- What are your nagging supply chain problems that, no matter how hard you try, just won't go away?
- What would you improve in your Supply Chain if you had a windfall of human resources or capital?
CR Supply Chain Consulting can help!
- We believe that if you do not measure it, you cannot improve it.
- You need to have the proper set of metrics to support your process improvement in the best way possible.
- Two kinds of metrics are required:
- For management reporting: Key Performance Indicators.
- For analysis and diagnosis.
- Improvement is achieved through three guiding principles:
- Supply Chain Physics.
- A lean work force.
- Quality Improvement.
- All work should be viewed as a process.
- The process must be defined and mapped:
- To define the baseline "As-Is" process.
- To get to the "To-Be" process.
- To define and design customer needs into the process.
- This infomration must be integrated in order to optimize the process.